Maryborough Psychology & Health Clinic
NDIS Referral and Service Agreement Information
NDIS - National Disability Insurance Scheme Referral Information
The NDIS provides support to individuals who have a severe and permanent disability - inclusive of psychiatric conditions, intellectual/cognitive impairments, medical, physical, developmental and sensory disorders, that affect a persons ability to function.
Access and Entry Requirements
- have a permanent and significant disability or a developmental delay
- be an Australian citizen, hold a Permanent Visa or a Protected Special
- Category Visa
- be under 65 years of age
- need support from a person or equipment to do everyday activities
To be eligible for our NDIS services, the participant must:
- Meet the NDIS eligibility criteria
- Hold an NDIS plan that identifies the services provided.
- Listed services in the participant's NDIS plan are included in our registration groups.
- Have funds available in their plan to pay for services.
Referral information we require from you to proceed with services:
- your NDIS registration number
- your date of birth
- if possible, a copy of your coordinated plan to help us understand your needs and the support required
- confirmation of plan commencement date and of sufficient budget for your required support
- details of who is managing your plan budget (self, agency or NDIS managed).
Service Agreement Information for NDIS Participants
Our NDIS Therapy or Assessment Service Fee Inclusions generally contain
Counselling/therapy sessions or Assessment sessions
Liaison with other services and Professionals
Attendance at meetings with other relevant services/organisations
Please click on the link below to view our NDIS Agreement of Responsibilities and Changes or Termination of Service Agreement: